Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Here We Go...

I can't believe this is my very first post.  It's exciting, but a little scary!!!  I don't really know what to expect, so I'm just going to have fun with it and see what happens.  To break the ice, here are some of my favorite things.

Food Should Taste Good Chocolate.  Why are they so hard to find in stores??
Reading.  Currently it's One Day by David Nicholls, which I am only halfway through but started wayyy back in June.  I love it, just haven't had much time!  I got goosebumps the other day when I watched the movie trailer.  Looks amazing!

The beach.  Only two more weeks until I live literally steps from the sand!

Carrot Cake, especially this recipe that I made the other day.  I added walnuts to the mix and used Fage instead of Cool Whip for the frosting.  Love the wholesome ingredients that made it healthy enough for breakfast!

My newest dress.  I've wanted to try a maxi for a while, but being super short I wasn't sure if I could pull one off.  After some hemming, this is perfect.

Running.  In my summer training to run in college in the fall, hitting the 30 mile mark two weeks ago was such a milestone.  Even in training for half marathons, I'd never run that much in one week!

This song.  I've been playing it nonstop.  And got super excited when it played on my car radio yesterday, then again when I changed the station.  Can't stop dreaming about Adam Levine.


What are your favorite things??  (Thought I would throw this out there, but am prepared to have it left unanswered since I have no followers as of yet haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment